Friday, June 25, 2021

Sailing Away HB

 Hello & Happy Friday!

Yesterday was the perfect 10+ day weather wise!
I heard so many people say that they wish we had this weather all year long!
I could not agree more!
Kelsey & Shady came over to visit yesterday since it was her day off.
I made a Polish Lasagna and a Peach Cobbler for supper which was really good!
I haven't made that in many years!
It was a nice day and Shady loved running around the back yard with Gigi & Bailee.

Today I have a quick card to share that was made with the Sailing Home stamp set!



While I do not own this stamp set and coordinating dies, my friend Deb does and she graciously allowed me to borrow it last year and stamp and diecut all these images out! It's a wonderful set and perfect for masculine cards!

Card Details:

Stamps: Sailing Home
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Come Sail Away DSP (retired)
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The stamp set & dies are still available but the DSP is not.
I use this entire suite many times for masculine cards at my Stamp Day w Friends get togethers and the girls love it!
I keep saying i'm going to purchase it for myself but by the time I do Stampin Up! will probably retire it! LOL

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

That's a lovely, serene and masculine birthday card design, and I love those bits of dsp too! Your meal sounds yummy and having the dogs run around in the back yard reminds me of a normal life again! YAY! Have a great weekend and stay cool as the heat is coming back on again!