Thursday, June 24, 2021

Masculine HB

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Our weather here the last 2 days has been pretty fabulous!
Sunshine & 70's are definitely my kind of weather and just makes me happy!
Tomorrow that all will change as they are calling for another heatwave starting over the weekend. 

Anyways, today I have another card to share that was made for my last card order.
My card lady has a grandson that is a police officer in Maryland and asked for a birthday card for him.




This Well Suited DSP was perfect for this one!
Sadly it will be retiring soon.

Card Details:

Stamps: Happiest of Birthdays
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Basic Black, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pacific Point Enamel Stars (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This was an easy card to put together which I left the paper do all the work and my card lady loved it!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love the papers and colors you chose for this birthday design, and that big, bold sentiment works just perfectly with them! The little star accents look so cute too!