Saturday, June 5, 2021

Hey Birthday Chick

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is going well so far!
It's to be a hot & humid one here in PA!

I have another card from last Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends get together.
This one uses the Hey Birthday Chick & Birthday Chick Dies.




Card Details:

Stamps: Hey Birthday Chick
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends-Crumb Cake, Mango Melody, Pool Party & Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic Black, Basic White, Pool Party DSP (retired), Flower & Field DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Birthday Chick Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Bumble Bee Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Champagne Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I have had this bundle for months and only now used it!
I hope to do more cards with it in the coming months.
Hope you liked this one!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


I am going to hang at my stamp table today & create!
It's the best way to beat the heat!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love those snippets of papers and the colors and patterns together! A perfect backdrop for that hilarious chick and cupcake! I hope to do as little as possible today to be honest - I'm just not feeling too energetic at all! Enjoy your weekend whatever you do!