Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Thinking of You Card Set

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Can't believe we are halfway thru the week already!

Today I have a set of Thinking of You cards that I made for my card lady last week.
I kept this set pretty simple...





Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Thick Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pear Pizzazz, You're A Peach DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Pale Papaya In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't that paper pretty?

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


It sure does!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

This set of cards uses some beautiful designer paper and a great design! I love the simple design that lets the paper do all the work for you! Beautiful! Stay cool if you can!

Vicki Burdick said...

really cute set!!