Sunday, June 20, 2021

Tidings of Christmas Notepad

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your all staying cool on this hot, muggy weekend!
Yesterday we took the bikes out around supper time for a quick ride.
It was cloudy and spritzing rain but thankfully no storms.
This morning we are going to head out before it gets too hot.
So far it's a nice cool morning but i'm sure that will change quickly once the sun starts to come up!

I have a cute little notepad to share this morning.
I found a bunch of these tall skinny notepads in a box that were leftover from when I did craft shows. They were all decorated with sports papers like soccer, baseball & football. I tore them apart and redid them with current papers.
This one uses the new Tidings of Christmas DSP from the Annual Stampin Up Catalog!



I also paired it up with the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and a sentiment from a soon to be retired Lots of Heart stamp set from the 2021 January- June Mini Catalog.
I just love the colors and prints in this new package of 6x6 Designer Series Paper!

Project Details:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid, Lots of Heart
Ink: Evening Evergreen
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Basic White, Tidings of Christmas DSP
Accessories: Pine Tree Punch, Winter Snow EF (retired), Tasteful Labels Dies, Gold Enamel Stars (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made a shelf in my stamp room that I am going to display items on for sale.
These tall skinny notepads already made a spot there in a cute basket.
I will share the other notepads soon.

Each notepad comes with an RSVP pen that I placed a small piece of DSP in each barrel to match the notepad. Miss Emily tells me that these pens are her favorite!

****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy






2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Oh I LOVE you notepads and this one is awesome! Love that Christmas DSP!
Enjoy your day sweetie!!

Carol L said...

You did great job of repurposing the older notepads! I still have a couple pads left and should also make them into notepads instead of collecting dust! LOL Love the little tree with those fun papers and matching pens! Stay cool!