Friday, July 31, 2026

Chics Swap Card & Tag

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

Today is the last day of Christmas in July! 
I am sharing with you the card I made for my swap with my Chics team mates!
I have been enjoying participating in their swaps and loved seeing all the great cards I get in return! This card was a Christmas in July Swap we did with a matching tag. I used the Pretty Poinsettia Bundle from the July Online Exclusives.





Card & Tag Details:

Stamps: Pretty Poinsettia (July Online Exclusives)
Ink: Barely Blush, Secret Sea
Cardstock: Secret Sea, Barely Blush, Basic White, Shimmering Stripes Specialty DSP (July Online Exclusives), A Stitched Season DSP (July Online Exclusives)
Accessories: Pretty Poinsettia Dies (July Online Exclusives), Stylish Shapes Dies, Round Tab Punch (retired), Silver Cord (retired), Barely Blush & Secret Sea In Color Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made 12 sets and mailed them out to my team mates and already signed up for another "holiday swap"! I have a card in mind that I will make...just hope I have enough supplies on hand to make them! 

****************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy











No comments: