Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!
Today I have another spiral bound notebook to share with you that I whipped up using some old Stampin Up! holiday papers. I left most of the paper do all the work and added just a sentiment to finish it up!
Project Details:
Stamps: Simply Said (retired)
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Night of Navy, Basic White, Blue Shimmer Paper (unknown source), Beary Christmas DSP (retired 2023)
Accessories: Everyday Arches Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits (retired), Martha Stewart Jumbo Snowflake Punch, Night of Navy Ribbon (retired), Drusy Adhesive Backed Embellishments (retired), Dimensionals, Two Sided Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue
I love how this one turned out with those fun papers!
The focal image was diecut directly from the DSP. It reminds me of the Coca Cola bears that were out year ago! Do you remember those adorable Coke commercials?
All of my spiral bound notebooks are for sale if anyone is interested in them. Just shoot me a message! All notebooks come with the RSVP Pens that have a strip of DSP in the barrel to match the notebook. These pens are worth their weight in gold! LOL
Today we are in for a very humid day with thunderstorms likely!
I know my yard & flowers could use some rain!
*************************
My thoughts today...
~Wendy

No comments:
Post a Comment