Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy Birthday, Edgar!

Hello again!

Just got in from out celebrating our mexican friend, Edgar's birthday! Yea, he lives back home and we miss him so we decided we were gonna go out for mexican tonight in honor of his birthday! He were are at Maria's Mexican on 32nd St. in Joplin. Shawn was a party pooper by not having a Corona but I had my strawberry margarita! It was pretty potent! LOL
I also made him a card with one of the Riley's I picked up in Shawnee Mission, Kansas on Saturday! Riley so reminds me of Edgar....always ready for a good time!
Below is my card...




Fiesta Riley Card:

Stamps: Riley and Company, Hero Art
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, PTI White, We R Memory Keepers DSP
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Silver Cord, Circle Clip and Beads, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Scor Tape



Happy Birthday, Edgar!!!


That's all for now!
See you tomorrow!
~Wendy

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a fun and cute, cute card! Precious image too.
Lynn

Carol L said...

That's a great picture of you and your DH celebrating your friend's birthday! Your card is ADORABLE with that cute Riley and his sombrero! I love all the festive colors and embellies! TOO cute!
Stay cool out there, ya hear?

Wanda Cullen said...

How cute to create this festive b-day card for Edgar! Great pic of you and your DH!

CardsAreMyGame said...

Wendy, the card is adorable...you have the most wonderful collection of dsp's, stamps & everything...
And I'll add in that mix...totally cool husband!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Fun, fun! I wanna slurp of that yummy drink. Heck, I wanna celebrate Edgar and I don't even know him! Super party card, Wendy! It's a colorful masterpiece!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with Mary Anne... what a colorful masterpiece! I say the heck with Edgar... you, Mary Anne and me would make for a great celebration LOL!

JD/ Jill said...

What a fun card...and a great pic of your fun celebration!!!TFS

Vicki Burdick said...

Very cute card Wendy, Riley is so cute and Edgar is lucky to have Shawn and you as friends!!! You will be home soon and get to celebrate with him and Amy!!!! :)