Friday, July 29, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge #75



Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm feeling better today as far as my headache/sinuses go but the neck is another story. It's been giving me issues for well over a month now. Many years ago I had a pinched nerve in there and every time I get a stiff neck it always grabs me in that same exact spot. Mid June I woke with a stiff neck and i've had it every since with some days being better than others. Now being that i've had this for a few weeks now i'm thinking possibly that nerve is pinched again and it is very bothersome especially when trying to stamp! My hubby found me some exercises online to do that might possibly help relive some pain along with taking some Advil. Let's hope it works!!!
Anyways, today is the Free 4 All Challenge over at SCS. Dawn the hostess this week challenged us to make a CAS (clean & simple) style card today with summer time being very busy. I pulled out another SU set called The Art of Life and used it with an old hostess set called Best Yet. I'm very happy with the outcome!

F4A75 Card:

Stamps: The Art of Life (set #94), Best Yet
Ink: Real Red & Certainly Celery SU Markers, Memento Black
Cardstock: Real Red, Neenah White
Accessories: Stamp A Ma Jig, Red Gingham Ribbon, Gold Dragonfly. Scor Tape


Well folks, it suddenly clouded up and I hear thunder rumbling out there so I better get off of here now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday, friends!!
See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Very pretty Wendy - I love the clean, fresh look of that single stem!
I hope you're feeling better soon and relieved of that nasty pain!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is CAS perfection... beautiful! Feel better and have a great weekend!