Friday, July 1, 2011

July 2011 Calendars


Hello & Happy Friday!

Today is the 1st of July and man is time flying! The first of each month means it's time for me to share my July calendars! I enjoyed making these and some months the possibilities could be endless on creating them. I tried to use seasons as well as holidays for each month.


The first calendar is made with My Favorite Things line called PI Girls. I made this set of calendars for my best friend back home and she proudly displays them on her fridge each month! :)

PI Girls July 2011 Calendar:

Stamps: MFT PI Girls
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, GP White, Afternoon Tea DSP (SU)
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilities, Wild Wasabi Striped Grosgrain, Chocolate Button, Twine, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Kaiser White Pearls, Hot Glue, Scor Tape



And the 2nd one is my set that I used Magnolia stamps on. I love these little girls!




Magnolia July 2011 Calendar:

Stamps: Magnolia Stamps, Sentiment from Stampendous
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Neenah White, GP White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Star Embossing Folder, Lg & Sm Star Punch, Gold Circle Clip & Brads, Ribbon from AC Moore, Micheal's Rhinestones, Pearl Brad, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Hope you like them as much as I do!

Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a fabulous Friday, friends!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh these are SO CUTE!! I just love that patriotic magnolia image! Both calendars are a treasure!
And no....I'm not a banana person at all. I don't like anything flavored with nanners either, except for banana nut bread:) My DH laughs at me.....I'll eat one if the peel is green, but if they're ripe, I'll pass! lol
Have a super fun and safe July 4th holiday weekend!

JD/ Jill said...

Very cute!

Wanda Cullen said...

I just LOVE both calendar pages! Great job!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Both are totally awesome Wendy! Your such an inspiration! Have a Happy 4th!