Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 329


Good Morning & Happy Thursday!!

Hope your off to a great start today!

I was up again way to early but it gave me a chance to get my project for today finished and it just so happens that it fell within the category or today's Ways To Use It Challenge. It is themed "Something Old, Something New" and at first it made me think wedding until I read what we were to do. We are to use something older than 6 months and something new that you've gotten in the last 6 months. Sure, easy enough!! :)

Last night I sat after supper and started working on a few notebooks for the craft show. I try to make a variety such as Christmas and non holiday ones. I got 2 books covered and left them sit to finish up today because I was just spent after being at my table pretty much all day! This one called my name this morning when I seen the challenge and I was able to finish it up.
I used an old stamp set called Natural Beauty (set #78) and new to me gorgeous Pumpkin Pie 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain Ribbon that I just got since returning from vacation! Yipppppeeee Skipppy, I love this! (may have to keep this one for myself) LOL






Ways To Use It Challenge 329:

Stamps: Natural Beauty (set #78), Sentment is computer generated
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah White, Pumpkin Pie, DSP from My Mind's Eye
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Lg & Scallop Oval Punches, Kaiser Orange Rhinestones, 1 1/4 Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain, Hot Glue, Scor Tape


Hope you like this as much as I do!

That's all for me today, folks!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

WONDERFUL!!! Love those patterned papers and that huge bow! So pretty and I'd probably keep it for myself too!
Lynn

Vicki Burdick said...

Pure Perfection Wendy!!! So pretty and that bow is amazing!!! Love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beauty my friend!