Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sketch Challenge 339

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day s far!

Today is Sketch Challenge day at SCS....one of my favorite challenges! Below is the layout and my samples.






I pulled another oldie but a goodie off my shelf called Snowy Play. It has the cutest images in it! This is set #77 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011. To be honest...I have alot more sets to go that I hope I can get them all used by year's end!


Sketch Challenge 339 Card:

Stamps: Snowy Play (set #77)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Ballet Blue, Metallic Brushed Silver, DSP from Doodlebug, White Neenah
Accessories: Hobby Lobby Snowflake Punch, Queen & Co. Silver Beads, Silver Metallic Ribbon, Silver Cord, White Snowflake Brad, Hot Glue, Glue Pen, Glitter, Scor Tape

I really like the outcome of this card! I guess because I love snowman! :)
I will probably make a whole set of these for the craft show just to use up the little bit of designer paper that's left.


I'm off to make a big pan of lasanga for supper tonight! Kelsey reminded me that I haven't made it since moving to Missouri and it was time to do so!
I'll stamp more when I get done cookin! :)

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy



5 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

I love this card!! The snowman, layout and the paper and perfect.

Vicki Burdick said...

super, super cute Wendy, you know I LOVE snowmen too!!! Lasagna sounds yummy!!

JD/ Jill said...

Really cute, and a great job with the sketch challenge!

Debbie said...

This is adorable. perfect paper too!!!

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious Wendy!