Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Color Challenge 326

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I'm back at my stamp table today after an almost 3 week absence from stamping and it feels good! :)
Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS. The colors are: Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Melon Mambo with a dessert option of using a round embellishment.
I used another set off my shelf called Fabulous Flowers which is set # 72 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011.



Love these colors today, so very pretty!


Color Challenge 326 Card:

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers, Sentiment from Verve
Ink: Regal Rose, Memento Black
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, SU Whisper White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, Pink Pirouette Grosgrain, Pearl Brad, Kaiser White Pearls, Corner Rounder, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

8 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Wendy. My favorite color is Pink! So you know I like this color combo!

Debbie said...

Wow, Love that embossing folder..

Great job
Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very pretty Wendy!

Carol L said...

This is gorgeous Wendy! I love how you worked the colors together and rounded 2 corners. If you ever decide to sell this stamp set, I'd love to buy it! I've been looking for this set everywhere for months and can't find it anywhere!

Vicki Burdick said...

Awesome!!! Love that flower and your rounded corners!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a beautiful card using all these shades of pink! Glad you arrived home safely!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is just one big creative pile of pink gorgeousness! Love it!

Janice M said...

Another beauty! I never looked at this weeks colors, Love them!!