Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Color Challenge 327

Hello & Happy Tuesday, friends!

Hope your all having a great day so far!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS and the colors are: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive & Vanilla with the dessert option of making a rounded corner. After thinking about this a bit I knew exactly which stamp set I wanted to use. I pulled Backwoods off my shelf and it is set # 75 in my quest to see that all my stamp sets see ink in 2011. I'm quite happy with the results!


Color Challenge 327 Card:

Stamps: Backwoods (set #75), Sentiment from Congrats (SAB '09)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, PTI Vanilla
Accessories: Sizzix Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Old Olive 1 1/4 Striped Grosgrain, PTI Chocolate Button, PTI Twine, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


So, that's all for me today!
Off to make a pot of homemade potato soup for supper! I must be nuts since it's in the 90's outside with high humidity. Sure wish we'd get a cool down!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great retirement card, Wendy! Most people think of fishing or golf. This is perfect!

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous idea for a retirement theme! Love that wide ribbon with it! These colors work so well for masculine cards.

Carol L said...

Now this is my idea of retirement! I love how you masked those trees surrounding the cabin! Great card!

JD/ Jill said...

Another Lovely card from you. Great job with the color challenge. I like those colors together...You have inspired me to give it a try.

Patti said...

I like the button and ribbon as well as the scale of the card...great job
this one goes in my CASE file

blessings
patti moffett

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy and great use of the colors in the color challenge!!!!

Janice M said...

Beautiful card Wendy! I love that ribbon and the wau you used it.