Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 326

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today was a busy day here! I was up before daylight, showered and started to make a couple batches of strawberry jelly and my partner in crime, Vicki Burdick came to make some too! We had a good time and now I think she's hooked on making jelly! :)

Anyways, after the kitchen was all cleaned up I headed to my stamp room to get my card done for today's Ways To Use It Challenge. We were challenged to use Paper Piercing on our projects. I was also summoned to make a big batch of Baby Shower cards for a friend back home so I had this idea bouncing around in my head. I'll have to check with her to see if she likes it before I go any farther on making more. Hope she likes!



Ways To Use It Challenge 326:

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Duckie in Tub, Unknown Sentiment
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, Neenah White
Accessories: Cuttlebug Mesh Dots Embossing Folder, Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, Glue Dots, Mat Pack & Paper Piercer, Stamp A Ma Jig, Scor Tape


I tried to make it as simple as I could since I will have to mass produce about 50 or so of these! One good thing....I have till August to get them finished! :)


Well, that's all for me today!
I'm off to put my feet up for a bit till hubby gets in from work!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

OMG....how adorable!!! I think she will love them!!!!

Carol L said...

I can't imagine what's not to like about this adorable invitation!
I love that you still make jelly! I haven't done that in years, but I used to enjoy doing it! MY DH and DD would pick blackberries and I'd make jelly too, but those days are gone.......poof! Now I make cards instead :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely precious GF! Have a great weekend!

Deberella said...

All I can say is I would have you make the invitations for me. They are soooooooo cute.