Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sketch Challenge 342

Hello & Happy Wednesday evening!

Busy day today so i'm finally getting around to uploading my card for today's Sketch Challenge from over at SCS.
Below is the layout & my samples...




It came together a little differently than I pictured but i'm still happy with it!
What do you think??

Sketch Challenge 342 Card:

Stamps: Bells & Boughs (set #89)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Real Red, Neenah White, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Gold Metallic Ribbon, Gold Beads, Scor Tape


Well, it's late and I still have some things to finish up before bed!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good nite!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks very elegant Wendy. You should be very happy with it. I just love the Bells and Boughs set. I hope we get it this year in our new catalogue here in Australia.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You should be happy with it.... fabulous!

Janice M said...

Beautiful Christmas card Wendy! Love all the Kraft papers makes the image really pop!

Carol L said...

What Janice said! This is so beautiful, clean & uncluttered and I really like the kraft with this image!