Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Wild, Wild West

Hello again!

Last night I was just poking around on my computer and found this card that I had made last winter for a friend of our's who was in the hospital for a lengthy visit. Thankfully he pulled thru and is doing much better! I had taken the pictures of the card before I sent it out and never posted the card on here so since I think it deserves an honorable mention....here it is!

I used a really old and frankly, quite expensive set if you purchase it off of Ebay! It is a really nice masculine set and since the person who received the card loves "cowboy & western movies" I was immediately drawn to use it! :)



Align Center

I love the colors, dry embossing & my rope lasso that was made with some of SU's hemp twine. Every cowboy has to have one of those, right???


Get Well Wishes Card:

Stamps: Wild Wild West, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, GP White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Modern Label & Word Window Punches, Rectangle & Scallop Rectangle Nestibities, Antique Brads, SU Hemp Twine, Hot Glue Gun, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Hope you like my version of the Wild, Wild West!
I'm off to do more stamping then get in the kitchen to make a turkey pie with all that leftover turkey! Mmmmmm! Gonna be a good warm supper tonight which is good with rain coming today!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific Tuesday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is way cool Wendy! Love the horse image!

Carol L said...

I just love western themed cards, and this one is awesome! I love the lasso!! Tell me how you found this stamp set!!! I've wanted it for so long, but I haven't a prayer for ever being able to afford it!! Lucky you!!

Nan said...

Never have seen this image before but I like it! Your coloring makes it look almost 3D.

Vicki Burdick said...

Pure Perfection On this!!!