Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Color Challenge 351


Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I stayed up really late on this Monday night because I was working on some cards and then I seen the Color Challenge 351 from over at SCS was posted. At first, I headed up to bed since my cold meds are kicking in but then I got to thinking of what I could make with the colors! The colors are: Kraft/Crumb Cake, White and Pear Pizzazz.
Below is my card....




Surprisingly, this went together pretty easily!!


Color Challenge 351 Card:

Stamps: Hero Arts Snowman, Sentiment from Stampabilities
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: PTI White, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: SU Two Tags Die, Circle & Lacey Circles Nestibilities, SU Snow Burst EF., Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Jolee's Snowflake Stickers, Scor Tape


Not sure I am wild on the colors but I do like the card!
What do you think??


Well, it's 2 am. and my hubby will soon be getting up to leave for work so i'd better clean up and get to bed!!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love the colors together... makes for a super awesome card GF! Get some sleep!

MaryH said...

I think your card is very nice indeed, and the colors are great. Thanks for sharing

Carol L said...

You're a night owl stamper! LOL This turned out great and I actually like the colors together :)