Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sketch Challenge 361

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day! I have been crafting the afternoon away!
Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS.
Below is the layout and my samples.....



Align Center

I don't know why my pictures are so washed out or bright. One day i'll understand that camera of mine!

Anyways, I finally got my hands on some of those Spellbinder's Layered Poinsettia Dies and used them for my focal point on today's sketch. My cardbase is Always Artichoke layered with a piece of Kraft/Crumb Cake embossed with SU's Square Lattice EF. I then added my layered sheets of DSP from the Deck the Halls line. On top of that was a sheet of Always Artichoke and Kraft/Crumb Cake once again embossed and then my beautiful poinsettia layered (made with Cherry Cobbler cardstock) on top with 3 gold beads in the center. I added an already tied bow that was in my stash with some hot glue and called it finished. I truely love this one!!!


Sketch Challenge 361 Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Deck the Halls DSP
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF., Layered Poinsettia Nestibilities, Gold Beads, Ribbon, Hot Glue Gun, Scor Tape

Hope your liking it as much as me!

Well, that's all for now!
I may be back shortly with something else that i'm finishing up for the craft show! WooHoo!
Have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Nan said...

Wow this is a beauty!! Love the colors and that poinsettia die is... well, to die for!

Carol L said...

Those poinsettias are gorgeous! I love the embossed background with this one too! SO pretty!

Tammi said...

I love that die! This is gorgeous!

Janice M said...

Wendy this is sooo pretty! I bought these dies at The York stamp show ans have yet to use them!!!