Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Thursday Week 1


Hello & Happy Thursday!!

Today, I am kicking off something I call Thanksgiving Thursday's! Every year I take all the Thursdays in November and dedicate it to making Thanksgiving cards because I get lost in the shuffle of making Christmas cards and by the time Thanksgiving rolls around I don't have any cards made! I enjoy sending out Thanksgiving cards to friends & family for which i'm very thankful for!!
So, this is week 1 and I pulled out an old image that was already stamped from a Stampin Up set called Give Thanks. I love this little guy!




Thanksgiving Thursday Week 1:

Stamps: Give Thanks
Ink: Chocolate Chip & More Mustard SU Markers
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, White, DSP from K&Company
Accessories: SU Square Lattice EF, Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Gold Beads, Scor Tape


I sat down yesterday and made 2 of these cards. I hope by the time Thanksgiving rolls around I have a pile ready to send out! That's the plan...hope I can stick to it!

Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is Thanksgiving perfection my friend!

Debbie said...

What a great idea. Love the card

Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute Wendy!!!

Carol L said...

Great idea! I love the embossed background on this! Very pretty!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Love it, Wendy! Gobble til ya Wobble!

Tammi said...

I like your idea! Love this!

Donna Huisinga said...

Wendy,
You have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. you can check out my blog here:
http://asthecardrackturns.blogspot.com/