Friday, October 16, 2015

Butterfly Basics

Hello & Happy Friday!

So happy the weekend is upon us but i've been a bit under the weather the last few days. I hope soon I get to feeling better.

Today I wanted to share more cards made with the beautiful Butterfly Basics set & matching Thinlits. I love using this set and the Thinlits cut out the butterflies so nicely!





My customer requested more butterfly cards and wanted them left blank, inside & out so she could use these for any occasion. I really like the color combo and these could be used for a man or a woman! 


Butterfly Card Set:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Neenah White, Baked Brown Sugar, Lost Lagoon
Accessories: Butterfly Thinlits, Small White Pearls, Tombow Liquid


That is all for me today!
Not sure what the day is going to bring me but I hope I get to feeling better soon!
Thanks for stopping by today and I wish you all a wonderful fun filled weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful cards and, as you say, perfect for anybody or any occasion!

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, love that big butterfly!!!