Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Color Challenge 554

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

I'm a day late on my Color Challenge card. I actually had it made but never got around to posting it. So today i'm catching up!

Here are the colors this week:

Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow & Baja Breeze
w dessert option of using patterned paper or DSP


I used the colors for a pack of cards for an order. A simple pack of Birthday cards. I kept these flat for easy mailing.



These are very pretty colors together!

Color Challenge 554 Card:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, Wetlands sentiment
Ink: Mossy Meadow, SU Markers- Mossy Meadow & Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Mossy Meadow Thick Twine, Glue Dot, 2 Sided Tape

That's all for now!
I'm working on my Sketch Challenge card for today so that will be coming up on the blog shortly! Hope you will stop back!

~Wendy

No comments: