Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sketch Challenge 562

Hello!!
I'm back with my card for today's Sketch Challenge 562 from over at SCS.
Here is the sketch:




This stamp set called Six Sayings is a hostess set in the Holiday Mini Catalog and this arrived yesterday too in my SU order! I really wanted this set because there are some nice sentiments in it. I used this Happy Holidays  one today with some snowflake paper from the Season of Cheer DSP Pack. My cardbase is Night of Navy with a layer of Soft Sky that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Snow Falling Embossing Folder. I added a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and a Snowflake embellishment from 2 years ago. I'm happy with this one! Hope you like!


Sketch Challenge 562 Card:

Stamps: Six Sayings
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer Paper, Season of Cheer DSP
Accessories: Snow Falling Embossing Folder, Hexagon Punch (flag ends), Snowflake Embellishment, Glue Dots, Tombow Liquid


That's all I have for today!
Stay tuned tomorrow for some Halloween fun!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy