Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sympathy Card Set

Hello & Happy Sunday!
A late post then heading off to bed!
It has been a great weekend around here!

Saturday was the Heirloom Stamp Show in York and all my stamp girls got together and went. We shopped then met up at Chili's for a nice relaxing lunch that gave us a chance to sit and talk about what we purchased at the stamp show, upcoming stamp parties and just life in general. I had a great day with my girls!!

So tonight I just wanted to share a pack of Sympathy cards that I made for an order last week. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to make but i'm quite pleased with the turn out!






I took inspiration from a retired pack of designer paper called Cottage Wall. I love the mix of flowers with the striped paper and I added a small Old Olive bow to finish my card. My sentiment comes from the retired Simply Sketched stamp set. My flowers are from the Thought & Prayers set. It's a beautiful set! The inside is blank, just the way my customer likes!


Sympathy Card Set:

Stamps: Thoughts & Prayers, sentiment from Simply Sketched
Ink: Old Olive & Rich Razzleberry SU Markers, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Accessories: Old Olive 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dot, Stamp A Ma Jig, 2 Sided Tape

That's all I have for tonight! I'm off to bed now!
Stay tuned for another challenge from over at Merry Monday tomorrow! It's a fun one!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I love that cottage DSP, I think I still have some too!!