Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween, friends!

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today is finally Halloween and we here at the Aungst Pad are doing our usual Halloween movie watching of Halloween & the Michael Myers movies. Kelsey & I have been doing this for quite a few years that we now make it a yearly event. We were invited to a Halloween Party but since Shawn is still dealing with a cold we decided to pass on it. 

I did not make as much in Halloween goodies this year as I normally do but I do have one last thing to show. These were by far my favs!






I made these using the Stampin Up Fry Box Die which I absolutely love!

Hope you like these treats!

Halloween Fry Boxes:

Stamps: Happy Hauntings 
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Tangelo Twist
Cardstock: Basic Black, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, Black Glimmer Paper, Sweet Hauntings DSP
Accessories: Fry Box Die, Circle Punch, Washi Label Punch, Note Tag Punch, Clothespins from Recollections, Very Vanilla Thick Twine Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid





That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you all a Happy Halloween!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

Love these Wendy, so cute! I need that fry box die! Have a great evening!!!