Monday, June 27, 2016

Four Feathers Masculine Birthday

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!
 They always seem to go by so quickly, don't they?!

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share. Last Friday as I was browsing thru the Stampin Up catalog I noticed the new feather set in there called Feather Together. I wasn't real keen on the feathers but loved all the different sentiments in the set. It's on my Wish List but not a must have at the moment. It did remind me of the Four Feathers set I do have. I pulled it out and inked it up! My card rack can always use masculine cards!





Four Feathers Birthday Card:

Stamps: Four Feather, Butterfly Basics (sentiment)
Ink: Island Indigo, Basic Black Archival
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories: 2 Sided Tape



And so on this bright sunny morning.....


Is cleaning the house a great thing?
 I'm not thinking so but it's got to be done!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

No comments: