Friday, June 24, 2016

Pretty Butterfly Card

Hello & Happy Friday!


Do you remember the butterfly diecut card I made one day this week...well, I made another in the same colors as Debbie Olchefski! Those colors are SO pretty together!




Those colors are:

Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach & Sweet Sugarplum
and all 3 are part of the New In Colors for 2016-2018!
These colors are very pretty together, aren't they?


Happy Birthday Butterfly Card:

Stamps: Cottage Greetings (sentiment), Work of Art 
Ink: Basic Black Archival, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum
Cardstock: Whisper White
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits, Rhinestones, Tombow Liquid

I bet this design would be pretty in some blue colors or even fall colors!
Humm, I might have to experiment!




WooHoo! Let the weekend begin!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for the inspiration, I going to have to give this a go :)