Saturday, June 25, 2016

4th of July French Fry Boxes

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Busy day ahead so i'm going to make this quick!

I made up some treats for the upcoming July 4th holiday.
 I was very inspired by all the Red, White & Blue candy treats that the candy companies have brought out for the upcoming Olympics this summer in Rio. I was especially happy to find my beloved Red, White & Blue M&M's!!!! Oh and Kit Kats!

Anyways, I threw together some treats for the 4th which I will share over the next week as we approach the 4th.

Today is my French Fry Boxes.






My July 4th sentiment comes from an old retired SU stamp set from when I first got into stamping. I believe it was called More Great Greetings. I will double check that later and let you know for sure. The boxes themselves were leftover from last year and I just put the 4th saying on it. The little wooden clothes pins came from Walmart. The stars are from the Stars Framelits.
I filled my treat bags with Hershey Minatures, Kit Kats and Hershey Kisses. 
I just love the wrapping on them! So festive & patriotic!

I know most of these items are retired but I hope it will inspire you to create a treat for your upcoming July 4th holiday!




Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!
~Wendy

No comments: