Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Guy Greetings Cards

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Since we are well into June now it's time to start thinking about getting those Father's Day cards made. June 19th is Father's Day and I have been playing around with some idea's for the occasion.
I used the Guy Greetings set. This is a super loaded set chocked full of sentiments and images.
Today I used the shoe image.




Father's Day Cards:

Stamps: Guy Greetings
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla, Adventure Bound DSP
Accessories: Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

I will have more Father's Day cards to share soon!


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Vicki Burdick said...

great guy cards Wendy, I love Cajun Craze!!! Hope you are having a good week!