Sunday, April 2, 2017

Koala Birthday

Hello & Happy Sunday!

A quick birthday card created for a little girl using a Whipper Snapper stamp that I have had in my collection for a long time. I don't have many stamps for little ones so I always seem to gravitate towards using this cutie.



I also pulled out this pad of paper from Paper Salon. 
I've had it for years and love the prints!


Koala Birthday:

Stamps: Koala Bear- Whipper Snapper, Sentiment- Designer Tee (SAB 17)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Paper Salon- Pristine DSP
Accessories: Lil Inkers Rectangles Stitched Dies, Classic Label Punch, Rhinestones, Pool Party Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, 2 Sided Tape

********************************************
My thoughts today...



My back is doing better but now I have picked up my dear hubby's head cold.
I was so hoping I would get thru this season without a one! Go figure!

That's all from me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

That is such a sweet image and perfect for a child's birthday. I love those pretty colors you chose and the papers are fun too! Enjoy this sunny Sunday and get out in that sunshine - it might kick that cold to the curb! Stay well!

Janice M said...

Love this little guy! I have him too but haven't used him in awhile. I like him done in brown an paired with pink! Enjoy the sunny day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Sorry, I fell behind with my company being here! Let me just say, if we get together, can you please share some of these adorable Whipper Snapper designs? You make the best cards with them! What a happy card!

JD/ Jill said...

Perfect "cheery" birthday card for a little girl! She'll love it!

Vicki Burdick said...

So loving this!!! That image is adorable!!!!!