Thursday, April 20, 2017

Easter Peeps Box

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Yesterday I was going thru some of my files of things I have made and found this Easter Peep Box that I made this year. I forgot to share this when I was posting my Easter goodies. 




I know I am late on sharing this but this could be redone for any occasion. I have 3 packs of these window boxes that were on SU Clearance Rack last year. I put the box together and cut off the one side and adhere with Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue to help make the box sturdier and to keep it together. I added a handle with the Ribbon Border Punch and then decorated. I always make a coordinating little composition book and a RSVP Pen for inside as well as a cello bags of treats. My Peep is a die from Amuse that I have had for quite a few years. Not even sure it's still available but I do think some other companies have something like it now.

Peep Box:

Stamps: Sentiment from Amuse
Ink: Black Memento
Cardstock: Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Patterned Paper from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories: Window Boxes, Peep Die- Amuse, Classic Label Punch, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

**********************************************************
My thoughts today......


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Janice M said...

Cute! Lovin that "peeps die a lot. Will have to keep my eye out for one of those.

Carol L said...

What a cleverly created Easter box full of hand-made goodness! I just love that little Amuse bunny, and I could be wrong, but didn't that company go out of business? Fun stuff as always, and I love your furry little celebrity wearing shades! Too cute! Have a great weekend!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Totally awesome, Wendy! I am the biggest fan of your treats. I love the little furball stinking out it's tongue!

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE this and you know I am crazy about that peep die!!