Monday, April 3, 2017

Butterfly Basics

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! They always seem to fly by so quickly!

I wrapped up my huge card order on Saturday and my customer already started on another list of cards she needs for next time. She surely keeps me on my toes!

My card today is one I created for her for her granddaughter who is celebrating a birthday this week!



I love the Blackberry Bliss color from the retired In Colors. 
Thankfully, I have plenty of cardstock & ink to hold me over awhile!
This card is a case but I am not sure who from. The card was in my favorites folder and no name was attached to it. The original had all kinds of pretty embellishments on it but I kept mine simple.


Butterfly Basics HB Card:

Stamps: Butterfly Basics
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss, Sahara Sand, Something Borrowed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Butterflies Thinlits, Blackberry Bliss Button, White Pearls, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I know my customer is crazy about the butterflies so i'm pretty confident she will like this card....atleast I hope so!

***********************************************
My thoughts today.....


Kinda how i'm feeling with this head cold....blah!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am sure she will love it, as it is gorgeous!

Carol L said...

The designer paper you chose looks perfect with Blackberry Bliss colors! I love the white on kraft for the pretty backdrop, and of course that butterfly takes center stage! Very pretty card! I hope some of this bright sunshine brings you some relief from the cruds of a cold! Have a great Monday!

Janice M said...

This is so pretty Wendy! You know I don't think I ever got any of that Blackberry Bliss color?? I usually try to at least get the sampler pk every year....gonna have to check cause you and Carol have been rockin this color!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! I know she will love this...

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love that butterfly and that color combo!!!