Saturday, April 15, 2017

Wilderness Awaits

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Up and at it a bit early this morning!
My hubby has to work today....not sure how long but it definitely was enough to mess up any plans that we had to get out on our bikes & ride.
Last evening we headed out to Lake Redman for a quick walk. Made it back to our car just as it started to get dark. Seen lots of deer on the trail.

So today I have a quick card to share that I made for an outdoor dog loving guy!



I pulled out the Wilderness Awaits stamp set for this one. I really like that set with the different wildlife in it.. My papers are from Max & Whiskers collection from Basic Grey that have been in my stash quite awhile. The teal striped piece is American Crafts and I added some Early Espresso Baker's Twine. 


Happy Birthday Card:

Stamps: Wilderness Awaits, Designer Tee ( SAB '17)
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Max & Whiskers- Basic Grey, Stripe- American Crafts
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Die- Lil Inkers, Classic Label Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, 2 Sided Tape


This card was made at the request of my customer for as she said....and outdoorsy kind of guy who loves dogs! I hope I nailed it with this dog image and fun collection of papers!

**************************************************

My thoughts today....


'Yes, you guessed it! Calling for a cloudy day with showers here in PA.
I'll take it as I have alot to do inside today.
I might even make it to my stamp table a bit, we shall see!

Whatever you do today, make it a great day!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Great card...I recognized that Max & Whiskers DSP right away! Love it, I need to dust mine off too! Great colors! Enjoy your (gray, cloudy) day!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awesome masculine card! My hubby is working today, also. Sure does mess things up, huh? Hope you get to enjoy Easter day. I am making mine shut his phone off. Money is nice, but the hassle isn't!

Carol L said...

You definitely nailed the masculine theme of a dog lover with this great card! I love that dsp and obviously missed that design when it was available, but it's so outdoorsy looking and perfect for the requested card! Wishing you a wonderful Easter weekend with lots of warm sunshine and fun ;)

Janice M said...

Wonder if I have this paper? Haven't dug thru my BG paper in AGES!! Perfect for a masculine card. I like the added Baker's Twine.