Friday, June 30, 2017

Badges & Banners Card Set

Hello & Happy Friday!!

The July 4th holiday weekend is finally here!
The best part is...my hubby has the next 4 days off and i'm looking forward to it!

Today I have a set of cards to share with you that was a customer request. 





I ordered the Badges & Banners Bundle a few weeks ago for a birthday card made for a policeman. Surprisingly I have used this set more with the birdcage image than any other image from the set! I really expected it to be the least used but I was wrong! This is a wonderful bundle for the money and what's great about it is that it can be used for many types of cards!


Birdcage HB Card Set:

Stamps: Badges & Banners, Thoughtful Banners
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Thick Whisper White, Succulent Garden DSP
Accessories: Duet Banner Punch, Badge Punch,  Rhinestones, Watermelon Wonder Doily, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

So fun & easy to create!
I loved this card set especially the colors and my customer was thrilled with it!
I aim to please! 

***************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thank God It's Friday!

That's all I have for today!
Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this! That red really pops on the neutral background...which I also love! Such a sweet set! Enjoy the beginning to your holiday weekend...stay cool!!

Carol L said...

That's a great set of cards and I love the neutral colors with that wild pop of red! I've seen a lot of great stamps to match this punch, and my only wish is that they'd put them all together in a set instead of scattering them out over several sets! Enjoy your extended holiday weekend and I hope you have fun!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Another dandy set of 4.... awesome color combo, my dear! Here is to a stress free 4th. Hope you have energy, cause I sure don't!