Monday, July 3, 2017

Enjoy Your Day

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It sure was a hot one here but we did manage to get out early Sunday morning for a 8 mile bike ride before it got too hot! 

So today I wanted to share a card made for a young man that is in the service.
This was part of the card order that I delivered last week.




I resorted to using some old paper from my stash that was made by Paper Salon and this pad is called Pristine. It reminded me of army colors so that is what I used.
Again I used the Badges & Banners bundle for the main image. This set is awesome!
My Soft Suede banner in embossed with a Darice Star Embossing Folder. I love the star print on that!
My sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and punched out with the Word Window Punch and I added some gold flathead stickers on it. Lastly I popped up the badge and called it done.

Enjoy Your Day Card:

Stamps: Badges & Banners, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Old Olive
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Paper Salon- Pristine Pad
Accessories: Badge Punch, Darice Star EF, Banners Framelits, Word Window Punch, Gold Nailhead Stickers, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was very pleased with this once I finished it and my customer was too!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Wonderful card, and I am sure your customer was very pleased. I always say you can not go wrong with plaid! It was a stinker today! The bay door was open all day at work, and the humidity was a killer! Stay cool, my friend.

LeAnne said...

Wonderful masculine design, Wendy! You can never go wrong with a plaid like this! Enjoy your 4th!

Carol L said...

How did I miss this one yesterday?? I'm glad I found it today because this card just rocks with that fabulous plaid! I really miss making military cards and you've chosen all the perfect elements to go along with that punched badge sentiment! Great job on this one!

Janice M said...

Great masculine card! That paper does remind me of military colors. Sure they will love it!