Thursday, July 6, 2017

To My Main Squeeze

Hello & Happy Thursday!

A bit of a rainy day here but still very humid.
I tried turning my ac off but that did not last long.

I made my way down to my stamp table today.
I was excited to play with the new Embossing Paste that SU has in the catty this year!
Here is what I made...





All I will say is.....SO MUCH FUN and it adds so much to a card!
I was expecting it to be messy to use but not at all!
It dried maybe within 10 -15 minutes but make sure you clean the knives and mask as soon as possible because it will dry on them, quickly!

Lemon Zest Card:

Stamps: Lemon Zest
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Accessories: Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste, Knives, Lemon Punch, Circle Punch, Basic Black Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Can't wait to play with the rest of the masks in that pack!
So cool!!

****************************************
My thoughts today....


WooHoo!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

WTG with that embossing paste! It looks excellent! I love the color and the stamps. Sorry I have been missing. Seems like most of my long time friends are having issues.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, I just love this....even with the Lemon Lime Twist! A perfect color for that fun stamp! And yes, the stencils are very cool!!

Carol L said...

I need to check into the embossing paste and stencils - I have never tried them yet, but I love the lemon-lime twist cardstock and this technique looks amazing on there! Love the pic of Tuna too :)

Janice M said...

Oh now this is cool! Love the way you did the background.