Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I want to share 2 quick cards that I created for friends for the July 4th holiday!
They were fun & easy to make and I loved how they came out!



Happy 4th of July Cards:

Stamps: More Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Night of Navy, Real Red, Red Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Sunburst Framelit, Stars Framelits, Circle Punches, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

********************************************************************


That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great 4th of July holiday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Having been the recipient of one of these fabulous cards, I am impressed with the beautiful presentation it makes with the brilliant blue and red colors of the design! WOW, I LOVE my card, and thanks for sending it! Happy July 4th to you as well Wendy - enjoy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am with Carol. This was such a clever design and I love the simplicity. I may be casing this for next year, as I have the background die already! Excellent card!