Sunday, July 9, 2017

Bike Ride Sunday

Hello & Happy Sunday!

What a gorgeous day here today!
I am hoping to get the bikes out later for a quick spin to take advantage of the nice weather!

Today I have a card to share that I made for fun!
I finally was able to break in my Bike Ride Bundle from Stampin Up!
I was so happy to see this set in the new catalog!
I made this card to look like my new bike.
Take a look....





This was pretty fun to put together and the Framelits cut it all out so nicely!
Here is a picture of my bike.


HB Bike Card:

Stamps: Bike Ride, Special Celebrations
Ink: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate, Basic Black
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Pop Of Pink DSP (retired)
Accessories: Build A Bike Framelits, Melon Mambo Satin Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This just makes me happy!!!

********************************************
My thoughts today....


Bike ride Sunday for my Buppie & me!
It's always a fun time and we have lots of laughs!
Hope you can get out and have some fun today, too!

That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

AACK! It really does look like your very own bike! Good job on that one with those neon colors! I'm glad you got to go for a nice ride today - the weather was spectacular - what a wonderful gift this day was, eh? :) Enjoy!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Good for you with that ride, and I am sure glad it made it back! I sure love how that bike stamped..... what a great image!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card, and cute bike. I was looking at your card and hoping that you would post a picture of your bike...and you did! (I should get mine out and use it too...smile.)

Janice M said...

Back from my trip and saw my catty arrived!! Thanks again so much for sharing it with me. Found some must haves for sure! Your card looks just like your bike! Awesome job!