Saturday, July 8, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Yesterday I had a chance to play along with this week's sketch from over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Here is the sketch and my card....






I thought all week about what I wanted to use for the 3 little flower images in the sketch.
I went thru a bunch of new Framelits and decided to use the pretty diecut flower from the Support Ribbon Framelits that goes with the Ribbon of Courage stamp set from Stampin Up. That little flower is one of the reasons I wanted this set of Framelits! It cuts so nicely!
I used some Clear Faceted Gems for the flower centers and my sentiment comes from the Pocketfull of Sunshine stamp set. 
I kept everything monochromatic since I wanted to use this particular sheet of dsp from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP Pack. This card looks so much better in real life than what my photo picked up. Those gems just sparkle so beautifully!
My center flower is popped up.

Hope you like!

**************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Wendy, you never cease to amaze me with your creations, and here's another very pretty one! Those flowers are beautiful and I love the big sparkly centers. It's a wonderful take on the sketch, and good luck! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge and I look forward to having you join us again soon! Have a great weekend my friend :)

Melissa Craig said...

Nice job! I love the colors and those flowers are just beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LeAnne said...

Just lovely, Wendy! I saw that sketch and forgot all about it! And I love things in threes! Love your background paper and that awesome sentiment too! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! I love those delicate flowers!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! Great colors!

Janice M said...

You rocked this sketch! Love the way you popped up the center flower and added the bling to the centers.