Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Grandma to Be Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone had a nice July 4th Holiday?!

 It was hot & very humid most of the weekend and so we sorta hibernated. 
Monday night was when they did fireworks here. My Gigi definitely does not like them. She was acting odd all day. Did not eat much and followed me around everywhere I went. The fireworks were so loud, our house shook. She was fine yesterday but I sure wish they'd make them without the loud booms!

Today life is back to normal around here. Shawn heads back to work after his 4 day weekend. It's funny because here we are halfway thru the week already!

 I have a card to share today made for a grandma to congratulate her on the birth of her grandson! 





I looked high & low to find something for a "Grandma to Be" and found absolutely nothing then I turned to Pinterest and found this clipart image. It was perfect for what I needed!! It was also fun using up the last bit of Bliss Blue & Bashful Blue cardstocks that I have. Bliss Blue was a favorite of mine. I believe it's been retired for atleast 10 years or so now.

Congratulations Card:

Stamps: none, image was computer generated
Ink: none
Cardstock: Bliss Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Lucky Stars EF, Blue Circle Clip, Blue Rhinestones, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This card actually came together fairly quickly once I found & printed the image.
It's really cute don't ya think?

*******************************************************
My thoughts today.....



That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is so sweet! There is nothing like that feeling. It is our reward for a job well done. I have been digging into my computer more and more for sentiments and such. I have so many saved, that are just begging to be used! Anyway, Jim was off 5 days and he is having a hard time kick starting his mini week... he is off again on Friday! LOL! Yes, this humidity is a killer!

Carol L said...

How clever to use a clipart print for the sentiment! Tis perfect for the occasion and I love how you did the baby coach with all those colorful stars! I always loved using those ribbon clips too and I love how you used it here.
So glad you were able to enjoy having Shawn home for 4 days too! Have a great week ahead!

Janice M said...

Don't think I've ever seen or made a Gma to be card before?! Will have to remember this if I find myself in need of one!