Saturday, July 15, 2017

For My Friend...

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Up and at it early this morning as the doggies are going to doggie day spa for their 6 week bath & haircuts! While they are there I am going to pop out & run some errands then the guys will get haircuts this afternoon. No doubt I will need a nap later! LOL
We had some pretty good storms last evening. Poor Gigi shook like a leaf as the thunder was loud and shook the house. During the night our power went off. Thankfully it wasn't no more than 5-10 minutes and it came back on. As hot & humid as it's been none of us would have gotten any sleep with no ac or fans running.

So before my day gets away from me I wanted to share another card I made and sent out this week.
Again I used the lovely Tranquil Tulips set.
Take a look...




I used the new In Color, Berry Burst, for my tulips. Aren't they pretty?

For My Friend Card:

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Special Celebrations
Ink: Berry Burst, Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: Berry Burst Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

These colors look amazing together!
I hope this card will brighten someones day!

***************************************************
My thoughts today....


I'm doubting there will be any bike rides today but ya never know!

Whatever you do today make it a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous and I'm loving that new color you used! It does look great with the green. The knotted ribbon looks perfect with those tulips, and the more I see those stamps the more I feel I need to order them :)
Enjoy your weekend and take good care!

Janice M said...

Oh LOVE this new color! Almost thought it was Razzleberry! This is sure to make someone's day for sure! Love the way you did the ribbon too will have to remember to try that on a card sometime.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Pretty colored tulips, Wendy! My brain and body are both fried and I wish there were a few more days left to this weekend. Stay cool!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty! Great colors!