Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Sending Love & Hugs

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope everyone is doing well.
It has been hot & very humid here so I have been hibernating inside in the ac.
I haven't had any interest in going down to stamp the last few days and today I went down to empty trash cans and decided to stay and do some stamping! 
I love the outcome of this card!





I pulled out my Pattern Party Decorative Masks and used the brick wall mask again but this time I used an ink pad and a sponge to apply the ink on my cardstock and it was fun working to get a lighter/darker shade in different areas of the cardstock and it was quick to sponge some ink on! Love that there are more choices for those decorative masks!

Sending Love & Hugs Card:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers, Ribbon of Courage
Ink: Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Accessories: Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Sponge, Circle Punch. Calypso Coral Umbre Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made this card to send to a friend. Hope it makes her smile!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today.....


LOL
I couldn't resist!
Hope that gave you a bit of a giggle!

That's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lookin awesome! I always think brick looks so cool on cards. Almost like a clean look... Glad you went down those steps! Tomorrow is going to be the pits and I am not even attempting work. I shall stay right where I am. Keep cool!

LeAnne said...

I love the fun, bright colors you chose for your card today...and the brick looks fantastic. I can feel my mind's wheels turning, thinking of something Santa-ish to use with those bricks! LOVE the Croc-pots too! TOO funny!

Carol L said...

What a fun and pretty card, sure to lift the spirits of the lucky person who receives it! The flowers look so pretty against the bricks, and OMG, the Croc pots are hilarious! Brilliant humor :) Stay cool today - we have to venture out to see the dr in these dreadful temperatures. UGH!!

Janice M said...

Really loving that brick wall,It's very striking. The color combo you used with it makes it really pop. That "Croc pots" pic makes me chuckle every time I see it!

Patti said...

croc pots too funny