Thursday, July 13, 2017

Tranquil Tulips for A Friend

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another steam bath here today so again I am hibernating inside stamping the afternoon away!
I pulled out my Tranquil Tulips stamp set that I got recently. I've seen so many cards using this set that were just gorgeous! Now I am trying my hand at making a pretty card with it!





This card was SO much fun to make! I am just loving the look the embossing paste gives a card! The texture is awesome and it dries pretty quickly! Love, love, love!

Tranquil Tulips Card:

Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Special Celebrations
Ink: Pool Party, Old Olive, Basic Black
Cardstock: Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Pattern Party Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste, Pool Party Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************
My thoughts today....


Blah!

Thanks for stopping by & stay cool!

~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

It is funny how we both played with the texture paste, this week. This is just gorgeous. I always forget to pull this set out, as mine is missing it's box. Great colors, Wendy!

Carol L said...

The colors on this gorgeous card just captivate me and soothe me! I love those gorgeous flowers and that touch of embossing paste in the background looks fabulous! You may have enabled me to buy some of that fun stuff (finally!) Stay cool - summer's here :)

D'Ann said...

Very pretty card! I'll have to use my unused embossing paste a try! Love how interesting it makes your card!

Janice M said...

Oh Lovin these tulips a lot!! Love that embossed BG whith the white inked over it. Need to check out these masks because I really like this particular one very much.