Saturday, May 26, 2018

Abstract Impressions

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Anyone have any fun plans this holiday weekend?
It's going to be a hot & humid day here with a chance of storms. 
My AC is already cranked on keeping it cool inside.

Today I have a quick card to show you that I made with the Abstract Impressions stamp set that will be in the new catalog come this coming Friday, June 1st! It also has a coordinating framelit set which I did not order when I ordered the stamp set. At first the framelits did not appeal to me but that totally went out the window after seeing some awesome idea's with just the framelits themselves! 





For this card I pulled out a sheet of Garden Impressions DSP  and left it do all the work!
I added a quick saying to the front and a So Saffron Enamel Heart and called it done!

Card Details:

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, So Saffron, Whisper White, Garden Impressions DSP
Accessories: Triple Banner Punch, So Saffron Enamel Heart, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Isn't that paper yummy?
I have to say that the entire paper pack is gorgeous and full of flowers!
It's one of those paper packs that will do all the work for you!

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

I agree- that paper is just delicious with color! Love that sentiment and tiny heart accent too! Very pretty! I hope you're enjoying this wonderful extended weekend and doing something fun! Happy Memorial day!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Yummy indeed! Nothing too fun here. I worked and probably working tomorrow for a bit, also