Monday, May 28, 2018

Watercolor Garden

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope your all enjoying the long holiday weekend!
Our weather around here has been so so! Sunshine then clouds with just a bit of rain. Nothing too bad but south of the PA/MD border is another story. Some parts of Baltimore got hammered yesterday with rain. Flooding was bad!! Our thoughts & prayers go out to everyone affected by this. Shawn was quite concerned since he works in Baltimore.

Anyways, today I have a quick card to share that was made from a very old but good stamp set, Watercolor Garden! Anyone remember this set??
When I was playing around with the Blooms & Wishes set last week I pulled this set out as well and used the same inks. 



I don't think I have used this set in years but it was fun to add some ink and make my own DSP with all the beautiful flower images from the set! My sentiment was diecut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits and a Bermuda Bay Oval Layering Framelits was used for under it. I also added a few rhinestones throughout my card.


Card Details:

Stamps: Watercolor Garden
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Melon Mambo 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This one will be heading out to my mailbox tomorrow!
I have been trying hard to #makeacardsendacard each week!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

You are so good at stamping/creating backgrounds with these colorful flowers! I love the bright colors and especially the heart-warming sentiment! Sure to be a welcomed surprise in someone's mailbox! Good for you making others feel loved and cared for! :) Happy Memorial Day - may you welcome a little sunshine in your holiday!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Now I have to get this set out! This is gorgeous! Worked Sunday and Monday so not much of a weekend. Now I get to play for a few days before I have to go back. This day always makes me miss my dad and his brothers. Hope to get to the cemetery this week to make sure they got nice, new flags.

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a bright and beautiful card! And yes, I still have this stamp set too.