Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Candy Bar Wrappers

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday's sunshine was so nice and today is to be another 2 thumbs up kind of day!
I am headed back to painting as soon as I finish up this blog post. I did not get as much done yesterday as I hoped. I ran out of paint shortly after lunchtime. Shawn was kind enough to stop at Home Depot on his way home from work and picked up more paint. Today I won't stop until it's finished or I can't move anymore! Whichever comes first! 

The project I have to share today is more Candy Bar Wrappers.
Remember the last one I made was for a customer Thank You. She requested some to give out with the same saying on. These also have those new Hershey Cookie & Mint Chocolate bars in. I taste tested one last evening....OMGosh are they GOOD! 
So here are the couple I made....



Only difference in these compared to the one I made my customer was I used a different sheet of DSP. 


Project Details:

Stamps: Suite Sentiments
Ink: Watermelon Wonder
Cardstock: Pool Party, Peekaboo Peach, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Tasty Treats DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Pool Party Enamel Dots, Pool Party Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Crimper, 1 1/2 Inch Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These Candy Bar Wrappers are one of my favorite things to create and they are a fun little treat to give to someone!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Happy First Day of May!
It's certainly going to feel like May for a change!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

YUM! You had me at chocolate mint! These are so fun and fresh and pretty! Good luck with that painting...I finally finished the bathroom and am pretty much DONE with painting for a while!!! Enjoy the day, I already have three loads of wash hanging on the line! Yippee!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Beautiful day, indeed. It's a shame I had to work. Love the candy wrappers you made and it's a shame that the chocolate will soon be melting... hee hee!

Carol L said...

Hope you had a happy May Day and got back to the painting until it was finished. Love the candy bar wrappers, but at this rate, they'll be going into the fridge for a while! Tomorrow summer temps are arriving! Didn't it just snow 2 weeks ago??? LOL