Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Wedding Card w/ Beautiful Bouquet

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a super quick card to show!
I noticed my card rack is looking a bit depleted so I thought I needed to get some cards made for it.
Wedding cards go so quickly and my card slot was empty.
The Sweet Soiree Specialty Paper was perfect for this!



So sorry about there glare on the cards. It's from the lights in my lightbox reflecting off the Silver Foil Paper. I loved the DSP with the wedding cakes all over it and the touches of foil in it!
I had to emboss my sentiment in Silver to match. My sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.

Card Details: 

Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Powder Pink, Silver Foil Paper, Whisper White, Sweet Soiree DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Powder Pink Ribbon, Silver Metallic Enamel Heart, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Liquid Glue


Super happy with this and how everything coordinates!
Sadly, this paper will retire tomorrow! Accck!
I have a whole pack that I will continue to use because it's just so pretty! 

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That is all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are beautiful and I love the touches of silver foil in them! The wedding cakes are perfect for this wedding card too, and that might just be my all-time favorite wedding sentiment of all! Beautiful, and have yourself a great Wednesday!

D'Ann said...

Beautiful card, Wendy and the bow tops it off perfectly! I'm going to CASE this and make some for my sister who needs some wedding cards. Thanks for sharing. P.S. I'm still trying to make perfect bows like you!

Cindy Linthicum said...

That DSP sure does make up a nice wedding card. Love what you did with it.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You let the paper do most of the work, and these are just sublime! Very pretty sentiment, and I love all the touches.