Sunday, September 30, 2018

Pizza Boxes

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was such a beautiful day!
Definitely my kind of day!

We ran some errands early then hit up a local farm stand where we picked up probably the last of the season veggies. Lots of yummy tomatoes, yellow zucchini, cabbage and a watermelon. 
The pumpkins are taking over now!

Shawn helped me decorate the front porch for Halloween and then mowed the grass.
He also finally fixed my leaking kitchen faucet by going and buying a brand new one.
That faucet has been a thorn in his side for the last 3 weeks.

Today the weather is suppose to be just a nice!
We may get a bike ride in now that everything else has been done.
Tonight is football in prime time. The Ravens vs the Steelers!
It's sure to be a good game!! 

I have another Halloween treat to share today!
These are made with the Pizza Boxes that are in the Annual Catalog.
I have many packs of these. Not sure why....guess maybe I thought they would retire last year.
 I love using them but always forget I have them.




These boxes use some leftover DSP from last year and I just added the Owl & punched out Cat and the sentiment. I filled these boxes with Reese's Peanut Butter Miniatures that actually match the Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black that is in the DSP.

Project Details:

Stamps: Spooky Cat Bundle
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Spooky Night DSP
Accessories: Classic Label Punch, Cat Punch, Pizza Boxes, Ribbon, Glue Dots, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Always fun to whip these up!
Have you made any Halloween treats yet?
I have more but won't share them until after my World Card Making Day next Saturday.
My stamp friends are coming to get creative that day!
Can't wait!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....


It's all about football for us!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this gorgeous day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That owl is so cool... both cards are neat but oh, that owl!

Carol L said...

Oh, cute!! I love that cat punch and just broke down and ordered it! LOL It fits those pizza boxes perfectly and so does that cute owl! Enjoy this beautiful weekend. I've made lots of treats lately and I'll be posting them soon too. Hope you get that bike ride in too :)

Janice M said...

Oh now these are cute! Specially Love the cat.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Cute treat boxes for your favorite spooks! I love all of your awesome Halloween ideas.