Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

Good Morning & Happy Friday!


The weekend is here, finally!
My girls go to Doggy Day Spa tomorrow morning then the car goes for inspection.
I will most likely try to get my Pumpkin Pie & Pumpkin Roll made while he is taking care of the car.
Busy, busy, busy!
Sometime I need to get out for groceries or we aren't having a turkey for Thanksgiving!
His work gave him a coupon for a free turkey! How bout that!?

I am still working on Christmas Treats but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel!
Today I hope to finish up the last of it then get everything priced.

Today I have a Christmas Gift Card Holder to share.
This uses the Brightly Gleaming suite from the Stampin Up mini catalog!





At first this suite was not on my radar then I saw something that changed my mind.
It is a great set and comes with 2 coordinating ornament punches.
The Copper Foil star comes from the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements and that pack is full of different diecut shapes! Worth every cent in my opinion!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Pretty Peacock, Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements, Noble Peacock Rhinestones, 1" Circle Punch, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This was really easy to crank out so I will most likely use this style this year!
Decorating it was the hardest part! LOL

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Great gift card holder! Just love those stars!

Carol L said...

This turned out so pretty with that big star! What a wonderful way to present a gift card to anyone! Hope your Friday went well and you had fun rattling all those pots, pans and bakeware :)