Thursday, November 21, 2019

Greatest Part of Christmas

Hello & Happy Thursday!

I spent most of yesterday working on Christmas treats!
Today I have 2 more things to finish up then I need to move on to some non holiday cards.
I also need to get my Thanksgiving cards addressed and out in the mail.
It just seems some days are very productive and some aren't!

I have a set of Christmas cards to share today that I made a while back.
This set uses Kaisercraft patterned paper and a hostess set from Stampin Up called Greatest Part of Christmas.






I believe I picked this paper up at L&L Rubber Stamps on one of my trips there over the summer and i'm working hard to use up what's in my stash!
Isn't that sentiment pretty?! I love the font!


Card Details:

Stamps: Greatest Part of Christmas (hostess)
Ink: Always Artichoke (retired)
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Very Vanilla, Kaisercraft Paper
Accessories: Stitched Nested Dies, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


They don't get any easier than this!

******************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Cannot believe it!
Time just flies by so quickly!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki said...

That paper is so pretty! Love this set!

Carol L said...

That paper looks familiar and at one time I'm sure I had a couple pieces of it too! Love this great design with a fabulous sentiment panel. It all works beautifully together!